Partner With Us
Our Business and Corporate Partners make a huge difference to us. Lady McAdden is not funded by the government or the NHS and we rely on fundraising and shop income to support our services.
Partner with us
We have many ways that businesses can help us, this can be as simple as match funding for an employee raising money for us through to selling specific fundraising items through to having Breast Cancer Awareness as a business priority.
Some of the ways business have partnered with us are:
- Names us as Charity partner of the Year
- Coin collections – Pink collection boxes
- Leigh in Pink
- % of proceeds to Lady McAdden
- Staff volunteering opportunities.
- Sharing resources to help Lady McAdden eg donation of PR & Marketing services
- Breast Awareness days in the workplace, funded by the employer
- Match funding employee fundraising activites
- Providing printing services & merchandise
- Items for our premies (new kitchen and floor)
- And many many more!
Of course, some companies want a cause to raise funds (Annual or one-off Charity) for and we can provide Breast Awareness promotional items to support this or staff members to attend events.
What can we do to work together?
As each partnership is so bespoke and important to us, we suggest the first place to start is to contact Claire Hickey our Engagement Manager to discuss your idea. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01702 343288).
Current Partners include:
Get In Touch
203 Elmsleigh Drive, Leigh on Sea, Essex, SS8 4JH